1 package whole-wheat crescent rolls
6 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
¼ cup low-fat sour cream
½ package dry ranch dressing
1½ cup carrots, shredded
1½ cup broccoli, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375º F.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough triangles onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake the rolls for 10 to 12 minutes; then cool.
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch dressing.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the cooled triangles.
- Top the cream cheese mixture with the carrots and broccoli to form a carrot.
Makes 8 servings
Safety tip: To prevent burns and other injuries, an adult should slice ingredients and supervise use of the oven.
Resource Type: Article
National Centers: Health, Behavioral Health, and Safety
Last Updated: April 26, 2023