8 to 10 pretzel sticks
8 to 10 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, such as Colby-Jack or mozzarella
- Cut apple into 8 to 10 slices.
- Cut cheese into squares or triangles.
- Put an apple slice on a plate or napkin.
- Put 1 pretzel stick above the apple slice to make the mast of the ship.
- Put 1 or 2 cheese slices on top of or next to the pretzel to make the sail(s).
Makes 4 to 5 servings
Safety tip: To prevent injuries, an adult should slice ingredients.
Resource Type: Article
National Centers: Health, Behavioral Health, and Safety
Last Updated: April 26, 2023