4 cheese slices
1 piece of red pepper
2 black olives
8 small pretzel twists
- Cut the cheese into triangles that are ¼- to ½-inch thick.
- Cut the olives into small pieces.
- Cut the pepper into ¼-inch circles.
- Put one corner of the cheese triangle into the bottom hole of the pretzel twist to make the first antler.
- Put the other corner of the cheese triangle into the bottom hole of the second pretzel twist to make the second antler.
- Add two black olive pieces onto the cheese to make the reindeer’s eyes.
- Add the red pepper circle onto the cheese to make the reindeer’s nose.
Makes 8 servings
Safety tip: To prevent injuries, an adult should slice ingredients.
Resource Type: Article
National Centers: Health, Behavioral Health, and Safety
Last Updated: April 26, 2023