6 hardboiled eggs, peeled
¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika, for garnish (optional)
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Place the egg white halves on a plate or platter.
- Use a fork to mash the yolks into a fine crumble.
- Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Fill the egg white halves with a teaspoon of the yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle each filled egg white half with the paprika (optional), and serve.
Makes 6 servings
Safety tip: To prevent injuries, an adult should slice ingredients.
Resource Type: Article
Last Updated: February 16, 2021