24 whole wheat crackers
4 tablespoons pizza sauce
Pizza toppings (such as diced vegetables like mushrooms, olives, or peppers, or cooked and cubed beef, chicken, or ham)
1½ cups shredded low-fat cheese
- Spread each cracker with ½ teaspoon of pizza sauce.
- Put the pizza topping on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle the pizza topping with the low-fat cheese.
- Put the crackers on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, until the cheese melts. Before serving, check to make sure that the cheese is not too hot.
Makes 12 servings
Safety tip: To prevent burns and other injuries, an adult should dice ingredients and supervise use of the microwave.
Last Updated: February 25, 2021