1 red, green, or yellow bell pepper
½ cup low-fat cream cheese
½ cup plain low-fat or fat-free plain yogurt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
tablespoons green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375º F.
- Cut pepper into 8 slices and remove seeds.
- Mix the cream cheese and yogurt.
- Add the garlic powder and onions and mix well.
- Fill the pepper slices with the mixed ingredients.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes 8 servings
Safety tip: To prevent injuries, an adult should slice ingredients and supervise use of the oven.
Resource Type: Article
National Centers: Health, Behavioral Health, and Safety
Last Updated: April 26, 2023