Four whole-wheat pita pockets
16 pretzel sticks
½ cup low-fat or fat-free sour cream
½ cup guacamole
¼ cup red bell peppers, finely chopped
- Cut each pita pocket into eight wedges.
- Cut the pretzel sticks in half.
- Push a pretzel stick half into the center of the bottom of each wedge to form a tree trunk.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream and guacamole.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the sour cream guacamole mixture on each pita wedge.
- Sprinkle a few bell pepper pieces on each pita wedge.
Makes 32 servings
Safety tip: To prevent injuries, an adult should slice ingredients.
Resource Type: Article
Last Updated: February 16, 2021