2 or 3 spinach tortillas
Pinch of salt for each shamrock
Cooking oil spray
1 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Use a small shamrock-shaped cookie cutter to cut out seven or eight shamrocks from each tortilla.
- Place the shamrocks on a cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Sprinkle the salt across the shamrocks.
- Cook the shamrocks for 5 to 6 minutes, checking often after 4 minutes to make sure they do not burn.
- Serve with low-fat ranch dressing.
Makes 14 to 24 servings
Safety tip: To prevent burns and other injuries, an adult should slice ingredients and supervise use of cookie cutters.
Last Updated: February 16, 2021