1 red or orange bell pepper
1 to 2 celery stalks
1 package low-fat cream cheese, softened
1 box round whole wheat or rice crackers
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Cut the carrot into thin strips about ¼-inch long.
- Cut the pepper into strips about ¼-inch wide.
- Cut the celery stalks into short thin strips.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese onto three crackers.
- Arrange the crackers to make a snowman.
- Add the black beans for eyes, a mouth, and buttons. Use a carrot for the nose, a strip of bell pepper for the hat, and celery stalks for the arms.
Makes 24 to 36 servings
Safety tip: To prevent injuries, an adult should slice ingredients.
Last Updated: February 16, 2021