2 slices whole wheat bread
2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Slice banana into 6 pieces.
- Toast the bread, and spread the peanut butter on the bread.
- Place 2 banana pieces on the top corners of each toast slice to make the ears.
- Place 1 banana piece in the center of the bottom half of each toast slice to make the nose.
- Place the blueberries on the toast slices to finish the nose and make the eyes above the nose.
Makes 2 servings
Safety tip: To prevent injuries, an adult should slice ingredients.
Last Updated: February 16, 2021