1 green pepper
6 English muffin halves
6 thin slices of low-fat cheddar cheese
- Cut off the top of the green pepper and remove the seeds from the inside.
- Cut the green pepper crosswise near the pointed end to get six thin shamrock shapes.
- Cut the remaining green pepper into six thin slices to form the stem of each shamrock.
- Toast the English muffin halves.
- Put a slice of cheese and a slice of green pepper on top of each English muffin half.
- Put the English muffins on a tray, then broil until the cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings
Safety tip: To prevent burns and other injuries, an adult should slice ingredients and supervise use of the oven.
Last Updated: February 16, 2021