1 small seedless watermelon
1 pint blueberries
- Cut the watermelon into 1- to 1½-inch slices.
- Use a star-shaped cookie cutter to cut pieces out of the watermelon slices.
- Put a layer of the watermelon stars into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the blueberries over the layer of watermelon stars.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all the watermelon stars and blueberries have been used.
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Safety tip: To prevent injuries, an adult should slice ingredients and supervise use of cookie cutters.
Resource Type: Article
Last Updated: February 16, 2021