The recommended browser for screen readers is Internet Explorer.
Those using screen readers should navigate by pressing the Tab key. Most buttons can be selected by pressing Enter. Some interactions have customized keyboard shortcuts. Course narration can be turned off or on before beginning the course. However, we recommend you listen to the narration before attempting to navigate the on-screen material using the Tab key.
In some cases, interactions, buttons and rollover activities can be selected by pressing a number; for instance, 1 – 9. Instructions are given on the page itself in hidden text that will be read by a screen reader.
For all slides containing Next and Previous buttons:
- Press Backspace to go to the previous slide
- Press the equal sign (=) to go to the next slide
Control the video using keystrokes:
- To play the video, press 1
- To pause the video, press 2
- To stop or restart the video, press 3
Last Updated: June 2, 2018