Technology and Information Systems underscore the importance of maintaining a physical infrastructure that supports the increased reliance on data collection and analysis. This refers to the selection and management of appropriate hardware (computers) and software (e.g., Child Plus, PROMIS, Teaching Strategies Gold, etc.) that enable programs to monitor their progress.
- Accounting Software Assessment Worksheet
- Getting Help with Your Technology Plan
- How Technology Is Funded: The Basics
- Technology Organizational Assessment Worksheet
- E-Rate Guidance
- What's Involved in Technology Planning?
- Word Processing Software Assessment Worksheet
- Working with Corporate Volunteers and Consultants
Last Updated: April 10, 2018