- Ensure that all programs have school readiness goals in the five essential domains for all children birth to five in all program options.
- Use assessment data to track progress on the goals overtime.
- Continue to implement a Designation Renewal System and a five year grant process that strengthens and supports comprehensive services, program management, governance and fiscal operations.
- Support all programs in meeting health and safety program performance standards.
- Implement a quality, responsive T/TA system.
- Strengthen the early childhood workforce birth to five.
- Support implementation of the PFCE Framework and effective family engagement in programs and communities.
- Support partnerships between HS/EHS, early care and education systems, schools and communities, to improve continuity for children and families across learning, health, and other community settings.
Resource Type: Article
Audience: Directors and Managers
Last Updated: May 25, 2018