This in-service suite describes how to use ongoing assessment data when teaching children with disabilities. Learn how to adjust your teaching methods, as well as provide additional support.
- Tips for Teachers
- Tools for Teachers: Weekly Assessment Planning Matrix
- Tools for Teachers: Decision-making Chart
- Tools for Supervisors: Assessment Practices Observation Form
- Tools for Supervisors: Guide for Supporting Teachers – Making Decisions to Adjust Teaching
- Helpful Resources
Materials for Trainers
- Presenter Notes
- Learning Activity: Teacher-Specialist Collaboration
- Learning Activity: Counting Behaviors
- Learning Activity: Interpreting Data
- Learning Activity: Individual Assessment Planning
- Learning Activity: Breaking an IEP Goal into Small Steps
- Learning Activity: Counting Behaviors (Video)
To view these materials without Internet access, download the Children with Disabilities 15-minute In-service Suite. Please ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements before downloading.
For more information, please contact us at ecdtl at ecetta dot info or call (toll-free) 844-261-3752.